- Risk assessment
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Risk modelling
- Natural hazards and environmental decision making
- Storms, floods and forest fires: Explaining what people in the Eurasian countries associate with climate change
- The Eurasian seismic activity: Earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis
- The Eurasian hydrogeography, hydraulic modelling and flood risk forecasting
- Dam failure risks and dam safety
- Early warning systems and monitoring solutions
- Cascading effects between critical infrastructures
- Environmental atmospheric sciences and air pollution
- Interdisciplinary risk research: Remote sensing, radar altimetry, GIS, etc
- Interdisciplinary analyses of social-ecological systems
- The Eurasian geography of litter
- Industrial risks and technological safety
- Chemical contamination
- Radiation risks and radionuclide contamination
- Most prevalent project risks in the oil & gas industry
- Offshore oil platforms safety and risk engineering
- Know-how in oil & gas industry risk reduction
- Well operational risks and critical well engineering for oil & gas
- Risk governance deficits in oil & gas industry
- Evidence-based risk governance in oil & gas industry
- Multi-actor approaches in risk analysis and governance in oil & gas industry
- Environmental safety of oil & gas field development
- Strengthening of oil and gas pipelines in difficult conditions
- Oil and gas well drilling: Complications and accidents
- Oil pollutions
The official language of the Conference and Symposium is English and Russian.
There will be available a simultaneous translation of reports.
All abstracts must be in English.
*One author can submit maximum two manuscripts as speaker.
The Second Eurasian RISK-2020 Conference will be held on Georgian Technical University, Tbilisi, Georgia
For all kind of questions, please don’t hesitate to contact with us.
The conference secretary will contact with you.